For women at all levels.
Calling all women for this life-changing meditation retreat and celebration of the Divine Feminine. Come transform through the power of the mandala, a universal map for inner and outer balance, wholeness, and practical awakening.
One of the most extraordinary female Buddhist teachers of our time, Lama Tsultrim Allione, offers a rare experiential journey into an ancient meditation practice: Dakini Mandala of the Enlightened Feminine. Pioneering global Prana Vinyasa teacher Shiva Rea shares Mandala Yoga as a complementary movement meditation. These accessible yet profound meditation and movement practices empower all women to embody the healing power of the mandala in their body and daily life in service to the world.
In this juicy weekend for women,
- Receive Lama Tsultrim’s transmission of the Five Wisdom Dakinis, midwives of the wild and wise feminine
- Learn to transform core emotional patterns affecting women today—anxiety, anger, inadequacy, depression, grasping, and compulsive doing—into living wisdom
- Experience Mandala Yoga with Shiva Rea, an all-levels movement meditation that combines healing prostrations, prana vinyasa, visualization, seed syllables, mudra, and inner process
- Regenerate through daily guided relaxation and women’s circles
- Enjoy a special Friday night Yoga Trance Dance and celebrate in a special evening concert with Krishna Das, dedicated to The Return to the Sacred Feminine
- Explore optional morning sessions of Prana Mandala Vinyasa led by Shiva Rea.
Returning participants can go deeper with new teachings on the “Inner Consort practice of Yab Yum Mandala” to experience inner union as support for outer relationship and realization. Leave rejuvenated, with the practical guidance you need to activate all aspects of your being, from your body to your creative life and spiritual realization, and continue with programs at Tara Mandala and Prana Vinyasa Online.
Note Tuition includes tickets for the Krishna Das concert. This kirtan will take place on Saturday, April 8, 2017.